I’ve signed up.
It seems that I can’t exercise moderately, I need to sign up for something, or just not bother. I’ve not really done anything for a couple of weeks after having decided that I’m not doing any “events” this year – ie no big swims, but it seems that without the motivation of an event I can manage to never find the time to do any exercise at all. However, I don’t like doing nothing – hence Juneathon.
For those that don’t know it, the “rules” or guidelines of Juneathon are:
– Run or do some form of exercise every day.
– Blog about it within 24 hours.
– Join the Juneathon group at the Running Free website and log your runs/exercise.
– Visit other blogs and leave comments, giving your support.
– Link to the Juneathon website and display the ‘Juneathon Participant’ logo.
I’m not going to promise to stick to these rules rigidly, but it will give me a focus for the month.
In fact, my promise to myself is to try and do 25 days of running or exercise. It will mainly be running, but also the lake swimming when I can. I’ll blog about it as often as I can, but it won’t be daily. I won’t care about the distance I cover, I’ll just try to enjoy getting out there. But I will try to “join in” with the community. And of course the easy one is the logo (below).
If you want to join in – go here to sign up.